Our treatments help many types of back pain including:
- Lower, Middle and Upper Back Pain
- Nerve and muscular problems
- Degenerative Disc Disease
Back pain is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work and a leading cause of disability worldwide.
Most people have experienced back pain sometime in their lives. The causes of back pain are numerous; some are due to a lifetime of bad habits. Other back pain causes include accidents, muscle strains, and sports injuries. Although the causes may be different, most often they share the same symptoms.
Symptoms we can help improve include:
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the tail bone
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back ***
- Pain after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf
- Inability to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back
***Important Note: Pain in the upper back can also be a sign of a heart attack or other life-threatening conditions.